March 22, 2022
- Design. Specify the material, type of corrugated or folding box, thickness, style, dimensions, and branding. If you’re not sure which is the best type of box for your products, we can help. You can work with our structural designers to bring your vision to life.
- Approval. Templates will be supplied so that you and your graphic artist can design the graphics, and a sample will be provided for approval.
- Place order. The final price is dependent on quantity, materials, and the final design.
- Delivery. With one of the shortest lead times in the industry, Imperial Paper will deliver your order to your preferred shipping address.
×Click to Enlarge
Types of Custom BoxesToday, more than 90% of goods are shipped in corrugated boxes. This broad category of boxes encompasses a variety of stock and custom configurations. Imperial Paper offers seven main types of custom packaging boxes:
- Regular Slotted Container (RSC Boxes): In regular slotted containers, all the flaps have equal length, while the lengthwise outer flaps are half the box’s width to ensure that they meet at the center when folded. This design is highly efficient for an array of general applications, producing minimal material waste.
- Roll End Tuck Top (RETT Boxes): These are common mailer boxes that have a top lid with flaps that tuck into the sides of the box, providing an easy opening and closing experience for users.
- Full Overlap (FOL Boxes): These heavy-duty boxes are designed for heavy-duty applications. When closed, the flaps on the ends overlap one another. This design provides additional strength to the structure of the box, especially when they are stacked and contain heavy items. FOL boxes are extremely durable and damage-resistant during shipping and fulfillment operations.
- Half Slotted Carton (HSC Boxes): These are like regular slotted containers, but they only have one set of flaps. The opposite side remains open, allowing it to slide over a product. The product is typically attached to a surface that acts as a separate bottom to cover the open side.
- One Piece Folder (OPF Boxes): These boxes are cut to create a flat bottom. The flaps form at the sides and ends of the box, and the side flaps meet to form the top of the box.
- Reverse Tuck End (RTE Boxes): RTE boxes have a bottom closure design that utilizes reverse tuck flaps. The top closure usually comes with a manually lockable tongue. These boxes provide extra security during shipping and storage.
- Tubes: Our custom tubes provide protection and branding for cylindrical products.
Custom Box Services from Imperial PaperConsumers are more likely to purchase a product in attractive packaging made of high-quality materials. Custom boxes are an ideal way to reach and retain a broader audience by increasing brand awareness. At Imperial Paper, we offer seven main kinds of packaging materials that you can customize based on the unique specifications of your products. Our custom box ordering process is streamlined to ensure you receive the best possible final product. To order custom boxes from us, request a quote or contact us today.
Categorised in: Custom Boxes